Children & Family Photography
Portrait Photography home studio in Ipswich
Maybe you’re here because you’re looking for a lifestyle photographer or a photographer with a studio or maybe you just want to look at photos that make you smile. That is my aim to capture memories that make you smile, to document your families true personalities not only for you but for the generations that follow.
Things I will NOT DO during your photography session
- Ask your kids to smile
- Expect them to cooperate or be on their best behaviour
- Expect you to do anything, except put some clothes on and show up
Thing I WILL DO during your photography session
- Get your kids to smile
- Run around like a crazy person
- Encourage lots of play and even sometimes a little naughtiness
- Embrace messy hair, fingers up noses and mismatched socks
Cake Smash and Splash Photography Sessions are a great way to celebrate your child's first or second birthday, having said that if you have an older child or adult who just loves cakes then who am I to put an age limit on it!
The cake smash and splash is unique session and lasts around 90 minutes. We have a few photos taken before the cake is bought in, once the cake has been demolished we let your little one wash down in a small tub.